It is not you.
Transitioning to a non-academic career can be confusing and challenging.
- "How do I identify skills I can use outside academia?"
- "Academia is all I've ever known!"
- "I'm applying for non-academic jobs but I'm not hearing anything back!"
- "I don't know where to start!"
- "Transitioning to a non-academic career sounds daunting. Do I have to start all over again?"
Any of these sound familiar?
I get it. When I was making the shift from academia to a non-academic job path, these questions ran through my mind regularly.
It can feel like a rut!
But making this career transition doesn't have to be energy-draining and discouraging.
This is why I created this 1:1 chat 90-minute career consult.
Listen to what Doreen, a postdoctoral researcher at Duke University had to say about her 1:1 session: